RH Specialist vehicle insurance is delighted to confirm its support of the A7CA’s centenary event.
Having worked in close partnership as the A7CA’s preferred insurance partner since 1977, this event provides RH with an ideal opportunity to say ‘thank you’ to the Austin Seven community for their unstinting loyalty to the RH brand.
Emma Airey, Head of RH, says:
“I’m delighted, and excited, to be personally involved in this milestone event which celebrates the Seven’s history over the past century.
“I can clearly recall the Association’s 90th anniversary event in Warwickshire and was impressed with the superb build quality of these diminutive cars.
“It’s therefore no surprise that these tenacious Sevens have reached their 100th anniversary.
“Here’s to many more years of helping to create nostalgic memories, and providing fun-filled motoring, for their dedicated owners”.
Key benefits of the RH scheme include:
- Zero policy administration fees
- Complimentary return of cherished salvage (applies to all vehicles aged 20+ which are repairable within DVLA guidelines)
- Ability for A7CA members to self-agree vehicle value – up to £8,000
- UK/European breakdown recovery – with home service – is included as standard
- Young drivers catered for aged 18+ (subject to meeting underwriting criteria – call for further details)
- No upper age limit
- Spare parts cover – up to the value of the insured vehicle (providing the parts are kept stored securely and the policyholder is able to provide evidence of purchase in the event of a claim)